Great time, great moments. The frosty feels of the weather against the warmth of Maggie and Grant on the places they took for photographs was a complementary package set for inspiration to couples out there. Well, when you set foot on your favorite places, you can’t help but smile — just as these two did on their engagement shoot. Check out the fun things they did and the beautiful places they went to that made them two beautiful souls.
The Extra Special Engagement Details
The Theme: They love the Midwest vibe of trendy bars and snow in the wintertime.
From Toga to Gown: They are high school sweethearts ready to take on the world.
Fingers Crossed for Snow: Their wedding will also take place in the wintertime at the Waldenwoods Resort in Michigan. We are all crossing our fingers for snow!
The Outfit: Maggie’s tulle skirt and banana republic sweater were my favorite pieces of the shoot.
Heads Up To Couples Who Are Getting Married
From the Couple:
- Our motto for the wedding planning process was “too blessed to be stressed” because at the end of the day, you get to marry your best friend!
- Don’t be afraid to ditch tradition and plan out your wedding the way you want.
- Don’t ask for other people’s opinion on everything, it will drive you both nuts.
From the Photographer:
- Maggie and Grant felt very strongly about getting a wedding planner. They hired Madeleine Hovey of Madeleine Bissonette Design and she has been amazing to work with. With their busy schedules, a great wedding planner is the way to go.
- Wear something that inspires you and really captures who you are. Maggie’s tulle skirt was something she’d been coveting forever and it speaks volumes of her persona. She’s sweet, feminine and a little sassy so this skirt was the perfect fit. Trends come and go but the essence who my couples are is what’s most important for me to capture.
$20,000 – $45,000
Photographer: Mioara Dragan Photography